xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
illusion

Age Of Empires

Its the Best strategic online Game .. If u play it one time u cant leave it :) like am playing it for like previous 4 years and I still consciusly wait for time when I play it... try it its realy cool u can download its Trial version From here

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Download it and instal it in default directory ,,, and then play it on zone :)

http://zone.msn.com/age2 >..

and do as direected >>

hope u guys will like it

I have played it and still have the game, though i dont have any of the expansions. What are some of the newest exp. out? I agree with you it is one of the most complex stragey games out there. I dont think theres going to be much arugment with this game being one of the best stragey.

Hi,Im like a age of empires freak, i have age of empires + exp: rise of romeAge of empires II + exp: conqsI was reading my pc gamer and it said something about age of empires 3 but there is no realease date yet

Age of empires was my favorite game for a very long time! its the PERFECT strategy game for a lan party. Its always a lot of fun...For single player or sometimes also for lan partys, I prefer rise of nations or empire earth. I also have empires, but never played it really long. I think it would be very good too!

Lol yah Age of Empires was great. I bought a pc in 1998 from Micron and they shipped Age of Empires with it. I thought..okay they shipped me a crappy game. I was proved wrong. I was into Warcraft 2 before that and Age of Empires was great. Wasn't a big learning curve. The Rise of Rome was a great expansion !!! it enabled queuing. I mean c'mon...great. Age Of Empires 2 was awesome. That combined with the expansion was a very good game. I still play it from time to time, but there just isn't enough time to fit it in with the newer games out.

Age of empires - the best startegy game, when i start a new game the game becomes exciting and prolongs for hours togather,when it comes to the expansion of one,'s kingdom it is like real kingdom building and makes that exciting you want to exceed to the level of victory,it is my time eater, but i have not tried with online gaming with msn zone.soon i have an idea to go on for live play in msn gamezone.meet u people sooncheers,varsoft