xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rvovk

I Have Made Some Desktop Wallpapers ...you can download them...

They're very lovely. I make horrible wallpapers, so I'm no standard of comparison. But I love your hue and saturation colors. Blue accents the fork very well.

wow the photographs are excellent, where do you take all these photos?? i mean its so green and natural and peaful looking...

I most cases I never use saturation or hue settings. It is kinda on neutral side. I guess I live in colorful-world. :D I am taking picture in place where I am move, sit, walk, drive, at work place (thanx god I have field work).I am taking pictures in RAW format and then converting to JPG in PhotoshopCS. I like RAW cause you can change WhiteBalance setting at home, if you mess those on the field.Thanx for good words, CYA

Haha, od kdaj pa ti tukaj? Tole je meni najbolj?i plac.Malo promoviram svojo stran in fotke :D Jebiga promet je pomemben dejavnik vsake strani.Thanx for comments, maybe I will someday write up tutorial on how to take good photos, basic things. :D