xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CiaraRae

What program is the best for making graphics? making graphics

I like paint shop pro 9. It's cheaper than photoshop, and it also comes with Animation Studio 3, which is really great.If you're interested in it, you can download a free trial at jasc.com. :)

I like paint shop pro 9.  It's cheaper than photoshop, and it also comes with Animation Studio 3, which is really great.

If you're interested in it, you can download a free trial at jasc.com.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I never used pain shop pro. Is it good? What about as compared to photoshop?

Photoshop probably is more expensive, but I happen to have a liscensed copy at work

USE THE GIMP....

(Gnu Image Manipulation Program)

https://www.gimp.org/

proffesional, powerfull, and best of all FREE.

hiGIMP is not bad i used it for a long time but .....then i got ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS it's fantastic till now i had no graphical operation wich wasimpossible to manage so if you have the change take ADOBE photoshop i would prefer it mfg5Zylinder

If you are looking for the best program for Graphics. I would like to recommend a program that is free, and about as good as Jasc Paint Shop Pro. The program I have used, is called Pixia. It is free and they do have an english version of the program.. Otherwise if money is no object, then there are endless amount of softwares that are available. I try to go for what works best for me in the graphic department.Hope that helps for some information.