xisto Community
jmichael15

Favorite Sport

Well since I am Australian I like my Rugby League and also my AFL..I actually play Aussie Rules for club (AFL) and am in a local rep team. I also like V8 Supercars, some soccer and union. I am also a fan of the cricket although tests do get boring I love watching the 20/20 games and love to hit the ball around in the nets with a few of my mates!

I'm an European, even though a lot of whom in my country likes Basketball, because usually we win something in the Championships, Olympics, but I don't really like to play it, in school or in yard I did play it, but I still prefer to play or watch football, European football, sometimes called soccer :rolleyes: even though I don't know why American football is called football, because they usually play it with hands and only sometimes kicks the ball, kickball would be something better of a name :P just joking though :P

For playing myself I like basketball, hockey, tennis. All great games that can be picked up quickly without much effort (well hockey it depends how insane into it you get lol). I've also started liking golf lately though I suck, will need to play more next year.For watching I'm huge into hockey and football (american style). I'll watch other sports usually but those are the main two. Baseball is the only sport I get insanely bored watching haha, not sure how people love it so much...