xisto Community
jmichael15

Favorite Sport

There is no other sport in the world like Aussie rules! It is the ultimate combination of strength and skill, and the best part is that we made the rules so there ain't no-one who can beat us at it.

favorite sport? thats somewhat tough for me. in the past years it had been football(american), playing football for highschool, and hockey was then second. but after an injury to my back caused me to quit football, and the lockout in the nhl making me miss hockey. so now it has changed to hockey, with football in second place

My favorite sport would be baseball or football. I also like golf and basketball. I hope that the Chicago Bulls can make it to the playoffs this year and win the Championship. It is also obvious that the Cubs are going to the world series and the Chicago Bears are going to the Super Bowl next year.

Football (or soccer for the americans) is by far the best sport in my opinion. the best team of course being Aston Villa. Or internationally england, however my support waynes due to the continued support for David Beckham retaining his captency.

I personally like Martial arts and Fencing. I have never been one for team sports.However, my friends like american football(because they are american(I am too, just strange)). They have a lot of fun and talk about stuff that I have no clue about. I mainly hang around beacuse they act like monkeys and give me free beer. :)

ICE HOCKEY!!!!!!followed by Bowling.And hey, before you say anything, I think Full contact Ice Bowling would be a totally kewl sport.......Just not sure who would follow it ;)