xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
asimrsiddiqui

My New Site Full of Informative

it looks great... fantastic effort... but i always think when it come to designing a website, u gotta put everything in the right place at the right time... everything u place inside a website shld hold a purpose... maybe not everything but most... so my comment would be... it took too long to download... around 3 min for me using a adsl...the content area was too small... since u are talking abt informative website... you gotta widen up the content so that people can absorb more... u can't manually scroll... this make it time consuming to drag it down to the bottom for a glance thru when it come to long listing... like ur computer book section... when surfing thru, i was expecting to be able to click on those red heading for the sub menus but it turn out not workable... anyway... to me... the sub menus was placed at the bottom... wasn't attracting too much attention... it does took me awhile to find it... maybe u can do something to it to let people notice tat its the sub menus more easily... visually its very appealing... beautiful piece of work and really see quite some effort put inside... some small animations was really cool... and i like it... all this are just my point of view... overall i give a 7.5/10... i really love ur site... :) if this is an individual work (my guess is yes) den u really did very superbly... :)last comment... maybe u can have a mix of html and flash... i think this mix would do good as text content may take up more space in flash den html... i wasn't too sure... i'm not a flash developer... :P