xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
chickenside

Photohosting

i use http://www.freephotohost.net/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t and imageshack.us.

the freephotohost.net has so many features.. like

Upload Unlimited Images
Share Images With Anyone, Anywhere
Get Gigabytes of Monthly Bandwidth*
Reliable Hosting For Auctions & Websites
Create Image Portfolios*
Create Image Slideshows*
Create Auction Image Galleries
Create 360° Spins

i prefer it..

heh, I use to use a very bad photo hosting website...can't remember the link/url ...i'll go look it up later to warn you guys to never check there lol ^_^

I use 250free.com. It's a very good photo-hosting site and you can upload as many photos as you like, as long as you don't exceed the 250 MB they offer. The one drawback is that you can't hot-link images larger than 100 K

Are there any photo hosting places that allow you to link to their website when you have a domain so you don't overload on the bandwidth (on a business website)? I sold some things on Ebay and linked the photos to my domain but I had to shrink them otherwise my site would've shut down..

Personally speaking, I would rather host the images myself rather than trust a third party source. Who knows what privacy intrusions those sites can do to your account. Say if you're ugly I think you could get a Spam email the next day advertising beauty creams or cheapo plastic surgeryo

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha well I guess you have to just see what other people's experience is with different hosts. I use imageshack and you don't have to register or anything so they don't even know WHO you are, so they can't possibly send you spam.