xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
honeycomb

what web programming language is best? what web programming language is best?

what web programming language is best?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I worked with html all my file.. when i found php i was delightted!!!! The beauty of it, is you don't have to know a lot about programing... you can use tool such as phpnuke or xoops, and make a dynamic site within hours!!!!! you need like an hour or so to update the visual design of your site... instead of weeks!!!!!And besides. It doesn't try to rip ya off..... php Is THE BEST (AT LEAST FOR ME)

well, personally, I like php. Easy to use...makes navigation a whole lot easier as well. PHP all the way :P

PHP because its so versatile, easy to use and of course you can't go past an open source program :P .

I only know PHP, which is very good.After reading a tutorial on JSP, I'm beginning to like it, since I already know Java and there are many advantages of Java.A main point is that it's so easy to establish a socket and actually gives useful information when it crashes.

PHP is the best.. It is powerful and cost-effective... I voted for PHP cuz it is the best... ohh well, Coldfusion is also a great web programming language.. it is very easy to use.. the only problem is that it is expensive, compared to the open-source PHP...I love PHP... ehehe..