xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Royalty ... Is There A Need?

after recently reading about the "prince" who doesnt want to be in the paper i have been asking myself what is teh poing of these so called royals. i can understand why they was there when countries at war but not=w they seem pointless, i know that someone will say that she brings in tourists but is the country that poor? we have a prime minnister who does what a queen should be doing so waht is the point of her then and i know that some people will criticise me and some of my points are maybe wrong but i didnt really do history. back to the "prince" who was moaning about his personal life ... he should be happy that the public have taken an interst in him i mean if he is to be king then we should know more about him and who may even be the future queen, i think taht he should be worried if they public arent taking an interest in him, i mean the queen is barely even watched on tv anymore lol people would rather watch east enders lol

It's just preserving customs and keeping someone there for the people to think about. Just a link from the government to the people, is all. Who doesn't want their country to be glamourous

At first I wanted to say scrap the whole thing, but then again they can keep their Queen and royalty but give em real jobs they get paid enough dont ya think? :D I think some of the culture should be preserved but its time they get into the 21's century, look into their process and bring it up to date to a point. Look at Harry, the kid isint happy. I think it runs in the family.