xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Skuld

The Sims 2!

I'm not... The Sims is always fun when you haven't played it for a long time but it gets rather boring after doing it for 30 minutes to an hour for me.Also I think times flies VERY fast with the sims... even more than playing FPSs.

Ive heard something about the sims 2, seems the game is excellent, just like what human is.?and it makes me happy when I'm playing the sims 1.I really interested about the game.

I wonder what simulations they have added. Maxis is really good at those things, simulating how a human would act in an interactive world. :) I'm gonna get a copy of this game if I get extra money.

Actually the applause should go to Will Wright. Maxis has a lot of experience with simulations ever since their popular Sim City games which are pretty fun to play with. I own all of the versions too lol.I own the Sims bustin' out and the original sims. The Sims Bustin' Out I think like is a hybrid of the Sims and the Sims 2. The graphics engine is much revamped in Bustin' Out.

My friend just got it for her birthday! She said it's much more realistic than the original sims. The people you create supposedly grow older, and there are alot more options for relationships and such.