xisto Community
iGuest

Your Favorite Movie?

Lord of the Rings ( All of em, Third was the best )Matrix ( The first and the last part was awesome )KillBill ( First part only )Van Helsing Troy

Lord of the Rings (3rd espcially)Matrix (first, second and third (just amazing graphics))Kill Bill (only seen part one)Analyse That, Analyse ThisAmerican Pie TrilogyBlade 1 & 2Bad Boys 1 & 2

I only have one.Fight Club.I loved how complex the movie really was. They also fed some lines that made you think about your everyday life. Though, I was kind of dissapointed around the end were they scrapped the whole Fight Club thing, and started Project Mayhem. Also considering, Bob, the guys with the boobs, get's shot. >_>

@ iTagger: Bob = "The guy with the ***** *BLEEP*". sorry i had to write that down. i apologise if i offended anyone. :)

My favourite ever movie is The Neverending Story, which I watched when I was six years old and made me a fantasy junkie :).Lord Of The Rings, Star Wars trilogy (the original) and Lupin III: Codename Tarantula share 2nd place :)

Gladiator [no doubt] -Huge Joaquin Phoenix Fan!KillBill Vol. I & II Can i get a Pirates of the Carribean, Anyone?Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Keira Knightly & can u beat Capt. Barbossa?:)