xisto Community
iGuest

Where are you from?

Country: UkraineCity: Kiev home: "Maidan Nezalejnosti" :DKnow in Kiev beautiful winter, trees, people, foreigners and REVOLUTION! ^_^I hope that "great" president in Russia don't so stupid, and don't sand russian armies in my country! Have a nice life :P

I live in Wonthaggi which is a small town on the coast below Melbourne in Australia. I was born up in Coffs Harbour though and can't wait to get back bacause the weather stinks here and is great up there. Then again what do you expect from a town who's name is Aboriginal and means "wind and rain" ^_^ .

I'm from the "Land Down Under", I live in Perth, Western Australia, Australia. Also first post here, look's like a great hosting service here. ^_^

^_^ yay we've got at least a couple of aussies here oh yes speaking of australia i just noticed there is a hit counter on this forum (look to the right of the 'Welcome to Xisto!....." message at the top). Anyway, this hit counter says that Australia is the #2 country to access this site! (#1 is USA with 2,913 pageviews today, then Australia with 361)

have a look here: http://www.onestat.com/aspx/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fapp%2fstart.aspx then click on 'Geography' on the side