xisto Community
canute24

Anyone Around To Challenge Me? Ha I Guess Not. I am Canute.

Hi,my name is Canute. I am a member here since 13days. I like the forum and I try to spend as much time as possible here. I am here about 6-8hrs a day. Don't believe me? Ok then I will prove it to you. I am a Premium member and I have about 160 posts (mind you all genuine ones) and more than 190 credits in 12 days averaging over 12 posts a day. Anyone around to challenge me? No then I crown my self the most active member here. :D (Just for fum)Use the forum well it is a lot of fun. I am not exactly here for hosting, I was actually but now I like the forum more. :D

Do you want to know the secret, why is that?Well, because you post stupid posts like this!!!!Just kidding (it is a stupid post, but it is a general talk so I guess its ok), well done!!! Please tell what are you doing here for 8 hours!!! Don't you get bored sometimes?

it's 3 am here in my country. you migt be the most active member here but i think i qualify for one of the most umm...dedicated? hehe! 8 hours? that's a lifetime!

Good to see more people stay here for the sake of the forums...that's what I'm doing! haha

56645[/snapback]

246 posts. Umm.. I see what you are doing but I don't think you post as many as I do. :D Over 12per day? I think not. And you are hosting your site. I am not. I have my own space I got from my ISP but not as many features. :D

Do you want to know the secret, why is that?

Well, because you post stupid posts like this!!!!

Just kidding (it is a stupid post, but it is a general talk so I guess its ok), well done!!! Please tell what are you doing here for 8 hours!!! Don't you get bored sometimes?

Just kidding me too. I am not boasting or anything. I am just saying that I am very active. That's all. :D

I get very bored. I am in India so when i am doing all the posting most of the people are sleeping and no one replies often so. Sometimes it is very very boring. :D

I like the forum very much so I spend almost all of the time here. :D

A Super Member in half a month! Anyone around who can atleast come close to me? About 250 credits in 15 days. :D Not a single spam. :D

I haven't even started my site...haha. I only come here for the forums, nowadays. So yeah, I guess my post-per-day count isn't nearly as impressive as yours, but I can hold my own, no? haha

Hi,

my name is Canute. I am a member here since 13days. I like the forum and I try to spend as much time as possible here. I am here about 6-8hrs a day. Don't believe me? Ok then I will prove it to you. I am a Premium member and I have about 160 posts (mind you all genuine ones) and more than 190 credits in 12 days averaging over 12 posts a day. Anyone around to challenge me? No then I crown my self the most active member here. :ph34r: (Just for fum)

Use the forum well it is a lot of fun. I am not exactly here for hosting, I was actually but now I like the forum more. :)

56385[/snapback]

Nice to have ya here....urm i challenge ya on my 1 foot..ur lol :blink: . I have been here for 2 days and i have got just over 40 posts, I am here all day today, 6 hours yesterday and 2 hours the day be4....urm....I am friendly and I post tutorials...I can beat people in racing games....anyways u seem like a nice guy...nice to see some friendly and well chalenged.... :angry:

Welcome to the Xisto forum! Please note that your hosting credits will ALL disappear except for 5 when you request hosting, so you would be better off requesting hosting early (that is, if you require hosting). Once again, welcome to the Xisto forums.

Welcome to the Xisto forum! Please note that your hosting credits will ALL disappear except for 5 when you request hosting, so you would be better off requesting hosting early (that is, if you require hosting). Once again, welcome to the Xisto forums.

59278[/snapback]

So now I have 270 credits what will happen to them?

Ouch... That would SUCK if you lose that many credits just for hosting, really. I (don't) feel your pain.