xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xelloss

Do u Play WarcraftIII? WarcraftIII

hi!!i play warcraft too but not long. i started playing 2months ago:). now i play only footman wars this game is very good and i like it very much :). but i hate the imba ones where u can cheat with the ankh and where the items are very cheap.mfg nox :)

I have to admit Blizzard has put some really good games out there. I mean Warcraft 1 was alright for its time. Diablo, one of my all time favs. Warcraft 2..I mean how many game of the years lol. Then starcraft. Which i was in the dark about for so long. GREAT GAME. Warcraft 3 came out so naturally I had to play it. I have to admit, I expected different at first. It sucked ...lol. After forcing myself to play through some of the campaigns I found myself liking it a little better. Eventually I grew to acknowledge it as a good game, but I can't judge the multi-player capabilites b/c I never played it on b-net. I guess I should. I just beat regular War 3..playes ome Frozen Throne then got bored of it. I enjoy quake too much to change lol. Anyways I hope blizzard keeps em coming.-off topicWorld of Warcraft is the new topic. I hear it's a good game...then I hear it sucks. Monthly fees just don't attract me to games. I mean $50...then monthly fees. Uhm....enuf bills already. Anyways maybe one day when I can just throw money out...because it's flowing out of my house.-edit why is my post counter stuck..last post was also 12 a few days back...maybe I posted in this forum already but I don't think I did today.

Who has The Frozen Throne? And what are all your B-Net Accounts? I think its a great game but lately I haven't played it much, I was introduced to the game by The 2002 World Champion. He is an amazing play, I beat him at all the custom maps though.