xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Olympics Lets talk about olympic games.

I'm from a little country called Lithunaia, maby most of you even haven't heard about it... (so I'm sorry for my english) But our sportsmen did really good in 2004 olympic games, we won one gold and two silver medals... For a such small country it's a big thing! Maby the only sportsmen which you could know are basketball players... We did really wel this year, but unfortunatelly we were only 4-th... But american team coach said: "Such a small country made such a big country to tremble"... So, are you proud of your countrys achievments?

Thats good for you, I cannot believe how poorly the US basketball team did. I don't know if it was the coaching or the players. Iverson wasn't even that great. We need to seriously revamp the team next time, are first game was embarassing.

I believe its beacuse the USA basketball team had poor attitude and were not physcologically prepared. As a result they played hopelessly. The usa team is to commerciallised and need their egos to be knocked back to reality. Duncan seemed as though he was the only one who actually seemed ready to play sum gud bball!Wat do u think of the Tall blacks during the olympics??? They were pretty gud