xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Troop107-Admin

Personalized Signatures Hand made by me :)

It's my type of design: what I call a 'freeflowing design'. Pretty interesting if you experiment with it. Every sig doesn't have to be standard format, just let the pictures roam around and have a background picture.

That dragon is ugly just my 2 cents

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dragons, being mythological and often depicted in fantasy dont necessarily have to follow a strict guideline on their anatomy or physiology =]. they can be ugly if they want, they can be the opposite, they can have whatever features/bone structure/color etc.

Nothing can be perfect :)

-edit-

and yes, i made the sig about half a year ago, i cbf making a new one =].

yes my sig maybe bland but im 100% sure its my original idea and not just a product of any tutorial or resource site...  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Was talkin about yours, the ones at the VERY top, first post. Yours is actually one of the better ones, the ones at the top are basically just a background effect with text, no pictures or anything.

well guys.. am still a beginner in Photoshop .. Is it possible for someone to create a nice sig for me :) .. i want it to be something naughty and something Indian .. If possible ... still want to be in most simplest colors .. .. a big reuest in a small line :) ..has anyone allready started working on it