xisto Community
OpaQue

Cooling the Processor

I have some huge zalman monstrosity, which the name is too long to remember. It is absolutely sweet. It works with almost any processor, and it keeps my overclocked cpu at a cozy 29.2 while playing half-life 2. If you want to cool your computer, gather your pennies and go to a computer store to buy a heatsink. Don't rely on software to cool your computer. The last I knew, 1's and 0's don't dissipate heat very well.

Cool processor...I have an open case and during summer fans and fresh air from my home cooler...in general the temperature nevers goes up 50°c also if i'm overcloking it, then the program that say to "cool" the cpu are useless, to put a cpu in suspend mode or reduce the clock can be used only if you're not at computer otherwise if you only move the mouse the cpu must work....so...this program are a trick....