xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
round

Fireworks download demo

Anyone know where i can download a demo version of the software that works on os 9(mac). I've already check the macromedia website, and they don't have one there which is compatible.
round

google is the best place if you are searching for something. You can search for graphics related stuff on the related websites. There are some sites that give turtorials about graphics and all these sites may have the links to the places with software. :D

Anyone know where i can download a demo version of the software that works on os 9(mac). I've already check the macromedia website, and they don't have one there which is compatible.

round

56283[/snapback]

You can download a trial version of fireworks on macromedias website, but you need mac OS 10.2.6 X and later, 10.3. Older versions are not available on their site. It might be a good idea to upgrade you os

well i'm not about to upgrade to 10x and render all my other apps usless for one demo version of fireworks. I thought someone would know where i could download an older demo version of fireworks.thanks anywayround.trap17.com