xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Joshthegreat

Timesplitters Perhaps the greatest FPSers ever

Well, who agrees with me? Timesplitters is easily a prime runner up or clear winner of the competition of the ultimate FPS. Well anyways I'm looking forward to the next game 'Future Perfect'. Still needs a few patches to get rid of some of the bugs, bug it'll bound to be totally entirley super awsome. Can't wait to play it's multi player.

Timesplitters? Future Perfect? I have never heard of either of those games. You say they are action first person shooters.. can you provide me with a link so I can see for myself? Or maybe just some general information about either of the two you mentioned would suffice.

sounds like a stupid game. The people probably use time travel devices n such. How much more stupid can you get? I mean time travel? Hello 21st century!!!!!! No time travel done here dumbo programmers from some dumbo people. Honestly, if the game designers could get a grip maybe I'd be happy, but no we have to have plasma rifles and all this time *BLEEP* oooooo I know lets go *BLEEP* with the time space contenioum and see how much the universe gets *BLEEP*ed up!!!! God help them game designers, God help em. GuySpook

who makes the games? what concole? or are they for pc? and isnt Rainbow Six made by TimeSplitters to? Tom Clacy's or something like that. or maybe i've confused the names.

:D:D:D:D:D:D .
Seriously all get your rear ends out and buy Timesplitters 2. It'll be really cheap now as Timesplitters 3 is about to come out but.... Seriously I can't believe none of you have head of Timesplitters. It's only one of the greatest FPS of all time!
Lemmie find a link....

Timesplitters 2

I admit the intro makes the game look absolutley rubbish and cheesey. But don't let that decieve you. Seriously people. This game is as vital to your console as your central nervous system is to your brain!

This is a class game but to say the secound one is class. the first was not so great but in the end i liked it. I have not played future perfect but i probably will get it and i hope it is a s great as the secound one was!