xisto Community
millertime

2 Really Easy Ways To Make Money Online

Zzz,It's been said alot of times before, when you mention a "make money online" company, please share the earnings with us, what do you get per e-mail you read, what do you ean for each survey you take?Share :D

Surverys are good but most of the times you don't get any surveys at all. And when you do get it you have to go through some screening and then sometimes you are not eligible. So its really rare to get anything from surveys. And hits4pay: 50 emails to get one dollar? I don't know whether it will be enough to pay for the bandwidth itself to download all the mails. And do they even pay?

yes i'd like to know more about that to.. i've tried some before but they lied. i don't trust many of these sites that do that. they ussually just lie to get more traffic. but tell some more info..

yeah, you do get more points/cash for refering people and everytime they read an email or take a survey you get paid for those too. so the more people you get the more money you get. hits for pay actually does pay though, i have received a check from them and i'm not sure about MySurvey.com yet, i'm still working on points for that.

I think it's all a scam.Why give out free money? Besides, you have to probably sign up for something or go through 5 hour long surveys to go to the last page. It's just not worth the time or effort.Just a waste of time.

This is a good website, where I have actually got paid aswell. Lotrs of surveys, where you can actually earn alot, e.g. A Survey on Movies for Ł2.99 and if your an adult, a drinks survey for Ł5ish!!! They pay out every mid month, but it rolls over, so if you reachpayout early in the month, you still wait till next month. Payout is at Ł5, and if you refer people you get more aswell.

Also, what this website is really about, is writing reviews to help prospective or previous buyers with another persons opinion so your job is to write product reviews, which people rate and you can earn Ł5 very quickly off one or two very good reviews. BTW they do have to be very good and long, and really researched, so I suggest you saveand draft them a couple times...

Heres the ;link again if the banner didn't work:

Ciao - Read Reviews, compare prices, make money...

Here is a website that does pay:

For each email you click on you recive $0.01
And the offers you can do vary from $0.25 to $25

You can make over $60 in one hour just visit and see for yourself:

To recive all of these great offers you have to sign up.
Signing up is free and just for signing up you will get $3 in your account.

http://www.bestpaidonline.com/?fid=signup

That is the sign up page then...

Ever time someone signs up using my code I make $1 ... you could start making money now too!!!!

I am up to $24 dollars ... Yay... but I haven't been so active either... my fault...

Go visit!!!

Notice from rvalkass:

"That is my personal referral code..."
Not any more. Referral links are banned at Xisto.

Edited by abivelj (see edit history)

i have found two websites that make it really easy to make money online.

Hits 4 Pay pays you to read emails and MySurvey.com pays you to take online surveys. i've been using them for awhile now and have actually received checks!

All these ways of making money is one of the stupidest method of making money online unless you are one of the stupidest.

Of course you can make money,but only pennies, man.Simply it does n't worh it. And forget becoming rich this way as most of these companies claim to be.

There are always better way to make money by both online/offline by using your any technical/non-technical skill you ve got.

If you want to make money online anyway.become a blogger,writer,reviewer and register yourself with the agencies that provide online jobs in many verticals.

I am sure every human (not stupid :P ) can discover a better way of eaarning money than clicking 100 links manually to get $1-2. B)

Edited by rvalkass (see edit history)

Yeah, the Hits4Pay website credits your account $0.02 per view of an advertisement. The advertisement has to be displayed for something like a minute, so it really does not pay off. One more thing that might be worth saying: the maximum number of emails that they will send you in one day is ten (which rarely happens), so you only have a potential of making twenty cents per day. The minimum payment there is twenty-five dollars. You do the math.