xisto Community
automatic0

||101st||

what game are you recruiting people for?? well i mean whats your clan's main game focus???

By the way what is a clan? I don't think you need another forum. You can use the existing forums. Whats wrong in starting a new topic in games forum. Wont make much of a difference using a forum.

By the way what is a clan? I don't think you need another forum. You can use the existing forums. Whats wrong in starting a new topic in games forum. Wont make much of a difference using a forum.

56198[/snapback]

A clan is a group of people playing the same game and being invlolved in leagues, tournaments, scrimmages etc. Almost every game has clans

Do you make clans or are they a part of the game itself. Do we have clans in Army System?

This is off topic but yes you can make or join a clan for the Army System i believe there is currently 1. To know more about it just visit the Army System Forum at http://forums.xisto.com/topic/121-forum/