xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
liesjuh

Auto Surf Half An Hour A Day And Get 50+ Cents Try AutoSurf, no invest. ive been paid:)

Hello,

Last months I searched the internet for moneymaking programs. (free to join)

I didnt want to spent a lot time <- snipped -> or reading e-mail for 1/4 cent. And i didnt want to spend any money.

I signed up in several programs, I clicked and clicked. Surfed and surfed. Now i see that the autosurf programs make me faster money than the other programs i use (without investhing).

You wil for example: 2Daily give you 10$ signup bonus.

you get 2% of your member level (10$) each day you surf 50 sites. =20cent a day, payout at 20$ , If you upgrade you will earn more. Advertise you own site at te same time . your level will go to zero after 200 days. then you can upgrade from your earnings! So you will get more

With these programs together you will earn 50 cents a day, For FREE just for letting your browser run for half an hour a day. if you pay attention you can get more money by clicking on bonus cents.

Happy surfing

------------------------------------------------

2Daily

4Daily

Studiotraffic

aussieearners

-----------------------------------------------------------

if you have any questions please ask. :D dingen-things@hotmail.com

whyme says: please tell others that you are posting referral links, so everyone will know. thanks.}}}}}}}

Edited by serverph (see edit history)

I signed up with studiotraffic last month but i havent done anythign with it. I am thinking if i sign up will all 4 of these sites i could make some fast easy cash. I have researched studiotraffic and found that they will be around for a long time. But im not too sure about the oter sites. How can i know they are not gonna run off with my money after i upgrade? I dont want to put on $1000 so i can make 20 bucks a day and they runn of with my money.

Even though this may be obvious, I thought I should point this out before a moderator has a go at you...--->PLEASE STATE IN YOUR POST THAT THESE ARE REFERRAL LINKS<----I'm sure no-one willl mind you just ought to say it. Either edit your post, or just leave it, since I have posted the neccessary information now. I just thought you should know, because I have done this and forgot to point it out once, and they got a bit anxious!!! These are all good programs though and I recommend them to all of you. Soon I will have made a large diectory of sites like these and other where you can make money off the internet. The website melk.trap17.com or makingmoney.tk is up ad running but needs to be added to and that will happen within the next couple of weeks. Please visit my site regularly !!! GOOD LUCK

I have found a program at http://www.surfjunky.com/]SurfJunky[/url]http://forums.xisto.com/ which will get you at first 0.45$ per hour and it can go up until 0.75$ per hour. I joined this one because in my country there is no pay processing company and this program also pays check. Don't really know if I'm going to get payed so if anyone is already registered please tell me if you received your money!

Yes .... it seems that Surfjunky is a scam :)

Anyway I've searched on the internet for another payed to surf program and I ended up finding CashFiesta

and they seems to be legit since they have scanned checks on their website. They pay your for using your computer so not just when you surf but when you play, chat, ....

You start with only 0,01$/h but if you register at 3 special offers you'll get 0,5$/h which is great. Hope I'll get paid so I won't waste my time...

I think all these sites are just scam sites. You take a lotsa time to generate minimum payout and finally when youu reach that point, the site closes. That is what happening in almost all the sites. I think it is better to avoid such sites as they just slows down your computer.If you really want to earn from your online activities, it is better to join some online assigned jobs by registration to those sites. In most of the cities they got their branches. Look for some quality reviews at some popular review sites and you can get the track from there. Or you can locate the site first and seek for your opinion about that site by posting a forum post right here. I am sure the members over here are quite good and they will help you make a decision.

Hello Friend,

I am of the same mentality. I hate to invest money when I am ready to invest my time and my hard work.

I have read your post but did not get the site name or the direct link to join it.

Can you be any help to me on this point.

Thankyou

Manisha