xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

A New Low For The Human Race

Just when you think humanity can't sink any lower than it already has, some brain damaged physco's have come up with a new "game" as they call it. It involves going up to a total stranger and seeing if you can knock them out with a single punch. This has got to be the most disgusting thing I have heard of in a long time. No matter how I try I can see no sense of logic or reason for such disgusting garbage. Several of the victims include a 78 year old woman, and a 12 year old boy. For Gods' sake, how can punching out a 78 year old woman gain you anything? Does that somehow prove your manhood? Think your big and tough? Maybe, just maybe, I could see someone attempting to prove something to the world if they walked up to the biggest guy on the street and tried something stupid, but a 78 year old woman?

So far there have been 2 deaths contributing to this insanity. Countless serious injuries. Sad thing is, sooner or later these morons are going to try this stunt on someone who has a concealed carry permit and they are going to get what they deserve, which is shot grave yard dead. Only problem there is that the person who was defending themselves are going to end up in jail for ridding the world of these little creeps.

Am I being too harsh? I don't think so. It's hard to fathom the mentality of anyone who would do something so cruel and stupid. I can see no reason to allow such genetic garbage to exist in the human race. Cull them and cull them now.