xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jwcgator

You Know You're Addicted To Aim When... You Know Youre Addicted to AIM When...

Three words: Carpal tunnel syndromeYou no longer type with proper punctuation, capitalization, or complete sentences...You're pissed off your buddy list can only hold 200 screen namesYou begin to say hehehe instead of laughingYou can now type over 70 wpmYou type messages to people who are right next to you or on the phone with you.You won't work at a company that blocks AIMYou sign on and immediately get 10 messages from other peopleYou have a few screen names, some of them secret.You type in random screen names, just to see if anyone has them.Your screenname has the year 2002 or earlier in it.You know what %n meansYou don't break for the bathroom - even though you've got to go real bad - until you think of a witty away message.You check the away messages of your buddies, every day, to make sure they haven't changed.You have a few people on your buddy list just to spy on them.You've had a meaningful conversation with a bot.You learned Photoshop to make a super cool buddy iconYou actually get these jokes and pass them on to other friends who are addicted to AIM.

Don't forget- You know how to kick people off, you know the exploits, and you're on 24/7. I know I'm addicting to aim, and the internet.

Don't forget- You know how to kick people off, you know the exploits, and you're on 24/7. I know I'm addicting to aim, and the internet.

56011[/snapback]

How do you kick people off? I wish I could do that in Yahoo Messenger. Tired of all the little sh*ts who can do it to me but I can't kick them off in revenge. Bastards.

hahaha ya i wish i could do it on msn... but its seems that people have booters for yahoo and aim, im not a big fan of aim, i prefer yahoo or msn. i used to use aim when i played online games because most of the online gamers seem to use aim.

Jeeze.. i do like alf of those, but ill addYou sign off sometimes when you want 30 seconds of silenceYour proud of your AIM screen name with no numbers in it.. from 1997You know what text to type to crash someone elses AIM programYou know 90% of the emoticons, even the thumbs up/radio/camera icon ones that no one uses. and you never use the shorcut menu to get to themAnd last of all:Your internet disconnects at random, and you don't care that your torrent thats been going for 6 hours, or your game was stopped.. your just pissed that you actually have to CALL your friend to talk to them now.

Rofl, ya those are some good addons ....is it bad if you have 110 gwam? Because that is what I have...dead serious...no lie...and I don't miss type much at all...and I have good spelling...ITS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

Heh, that's pretty messed up. Is there one for Yahoo or ICQ? I was addicted to those two clients for a while. I've seen some "You know you're addicted to..." things, and I don't know who comes up with them, but they're hilarious.

hahahaha!

And last of all:Your internet disconnects at random, and you don't care that your torrent thats been going for 6 hours, or your game was stopped.. your just pissed that you actually have to CALL your friend to talk to them now.

yeaaah!!! that happened to me once! i was soooo pissed that i actually had to get up from the chair and grab the phone... that i just ... err this is freaking embarrasing xD but aah well i just went berserk mode with my poor old computer and start kicking it ! LOOL that was so pathetic i know

Good call, CodeName_88. Who needs the phone when you've got this wonderful technology? hahaI can definitely relate to a few of those. I've got a few secret names and YES, I do like to spy on people. Which is kinda weird. Creepy. Yeah. I bet I get spied on too. Maybe. Possibly....I highly doubt it :D

How do you kick people off? I wish I could do that in Yahoo Messenger. Tired of all the little sh*ts who can do it to me but I can't kick them off in revenge. Bastards.

what do you actually mean by kicking off people?
and how did you do that in yahoo messenger?
sounds funny, but still if technically there is any meaning associated with it then i would love to hear about that...