xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jwcgator

Petals Around The Rose! This is difficult

The answer is simple, I'm surprised you couldn't figure it out. You count the number of petals around the rose. The rose is a dot in the middle of the die, and the petals are the ones surounding it. Say I roll 6 dice: 3,5,2,2,1. Since the three has a dot in the middle, there are 2 petals around the rose, since there are four petals around the dot in the five, there are 4 petals around it. That would add up to 6 petals around the rose, because the twos and ones don't have a dot in the center of the die,

LoL!!! Clever rejected.. It was kind of easy. I Don't quite think this fits in the HOT NEWS section... but I don't know where else.. I'll have a search.

errrm i think this is the wrong forum :D and i didnt understand the game before i read rejected's post. But according to the page :"that the smarter you were, the longer it took to figure it out." which means jwcgator and me are clever. Woohoo. And that would mean you are quite un-clever rejected :D

The answer is simple, I'm surprised you couldn't figure it out. You count the number of petals around the rose. The rose is a dot in the middle of the die, and the petals are the ones surounding it. Say I roll 6 dice: 3,5,2,2,1. Since the three has a dot in the middle, there are 2 petals around the rose, since there are four petals around the dot in the five, there are 4 petals around it. That would add up to 6 petals around the rose, because the twos and ones don't have a dot in the center of the die,

56025[/snapback]

Aww man, why did you give the answer away? Let the others struggle!

It took my a day and a half to figure out that stupid puzzle. If my friend hadn't given me a hint, I would have never got that.

How long did it take you to figure it out?

there was a topic about this one time here at trap. I don't remember when though. It took me a long time to figure it out. ON my own thank you. I means its sort of dumb when you've been trying to figure it out. Like i tried to guess the numbers and it sort of worked two times in a row but then it didn't work full.y lol. I don't think it was good to tell others the answer... cheater!!!