xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

Posting Pictures

I was just trying to make a post in the lawn and garden forum and when I clicked on the icon to post the picture, I just got a box to enter the url. We used to be able to upload pictures, but now I can't figure out how to do it, is that still an option to do here? Or did we loose that feature in the latest upgrade? Or does the picture have to be uploaded someplace else, like you used to have to do years ago with a site called Photo Point, and some others?

Sheepdog,

If replying to a post click "More Posting Options" that will bring you to a page similar as if starting a new topic.

For a demo purposes I have attached a screen shot of what the option looks like to attach a picture.

Hope this was your problem and hope this helps.

Note: You can also add image to your gallery and post them that way.

post-105113-0-30682700-1373593251_thumb.png

Actually, was trying to start a new topic, but let me see if this works.post-44799-0-74969000-1373658301_thumb.jpg

Well, that worked, now I have to figure out how to do it with a new topic. I did finally find gallery, but didn't see any way to upload pictures there.

Thanks!