xisto Community

Say, anybody have any idea what has become of Mamer? He posted here hot and heavy for about a month, and then has dissapeared. He started some great topics and seemed to be very well educated and pretty dog gone smart. I miss him being around. If memory serves me correctly, he was from Eygpt. I guess that's what got me to thinking about him, seeing all the news about the current state of affairs and the big mess over there in Eygpt with the ousting of the president and the military take over and everything that is going on in that part of the world. Sure hope he is ok.

well sheepdog Mamer has not being active since Feb 28 2013 04:24 PM

so he is either (1) Busy with offline activity, or (2) left

there is always time for him to come back though.

even when i came here (1 year, and 11 days ago) some members from then have not being seen for ages.

Well, we can hope he comes back, I hate seeing people leave that are active posters and start topics I can reply to. I do hope he is ok, there seems to be an awful lot of unrest in his country right now.

I am sure glad your here too, it seems like sometimes it's just you and I chatting here, things are just SO slow.

there's still new members every few weeks (if they stay active is another thing) and a few members drop by now and then,

I agree its seems to be mostly me, you and Opaque, lets just hope some of the other members return again including Mamer.

I hate when someone you talk to for quite a while disappears, just hope that Mamer is doing ok and his country gets through the troubles.

hope you, and Opaque are doing great today, and are having a great summer and are having a warm summer.

Edited by demonboy1990 (see edit history)

Yes, I know exactly what you mean, I hate it too when people just dissapear off the face of the earth so to speak. Especially after being so active for awhile and you get a chance to sort of get aquainted with them and than boom, they are gone.

Hey, totally unrelated question for you. Do they have a lot of Irish Terriers in your neck of the woods? They are pretty rare in this country, I have several and really like the breed. I think it would be a lot more popular if people where ever exposed to them and found out what cool dogs they are. I've been on the lookout for a new unrelated male, and not having much luck finding one.