xisto Community
velma

Silk - Create Beautiful Art Online

The Internet has really fun websites and I found a really cool one recently. It is called "Silk" , it is a website where you can create "generative art" pieces.. Don't get scared of the fancy terms, Generative art simply refers to art that is created with very little "manual effort" meaning , different shapes and forms are automatically created when you move / click your mouse a certain way.

The music really sets you in the mood :) I am submitting the piece I drew, it would be really nice to see what y'all can conjure. If you REALLY want to SHOW OFF your drawing, don't just take a picture of the screen, instead use the "Copy Link" button you see on the top and post your links...

You get to see HOW the drawing was actually created with the link, here is mine :-

http://weavesilk.com/?10w2i

Ha ha ha, we can even turn this into a "Rorschach Test / Ink Blot Test" .. What do you see in my image? And yeah, there is a part after adding the blue where it seems like I have stopped but actually, I am adding the green inside the big blue bubble.

TRY IT OUT HERE :- http://weavesilk.com/

That is a pretty neat site! It confused me at first though because I went to your link. Apparently we watch your drawing as it comes up, but we can also draw on top of it. Threw me off because I couldn't really tell what was happening, lol.