xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beeseven

So When We Get Hosting we lose ALL the credits we had except 5?

That should give you package 2 and yes, the cost of hosting are all your hosting credits except for 5 :DYou are doing OK, Account validity exists for 11 days. so a couple of more posts and it's vacation time... :DAnd unless you you have a month and a 1/2 for vacation you don't need 50 days. Your hosting credit is decreased by 1 every 24 hours. With 11 hosting credits you can take a week off and still have credits to spare.Nils

Edited by NilsC (see edit history)

Actually, this is very fair. Think about this: Before you register hosting, your hosting credits DO NOT REDUCE. That means 1 hosting credit= still 1 hosting credits 10 years later. However, after you get hosting, you start losing 1 per day. So is it fair. If one person gets 30 hosting credits BEFORE he/she hosts (say it takes 30 days... 1/day) and another person gets 15 hosting credits BEFORE they host... (15 days). In order to get 50 credits, person one will have to post for 20 more days (30+20, getting 2 each day, losing 1 each day). Person two will have to post for 35 more days (getting 2 each day, losing 1 each day) So at the end, PERSON ONE posted 70 posts (assuming one post is one credit so 30 plus 40... remember 2 per day for 20 days?) and PERSON TWO posted 85 posts (assuming one post is one credit so 15 plus 70... remember 2 per day for 35 days?)

This whole system of forfeiting your credits after hosting is to prevent people from "saving up" their credits before they start decreasing each day... we have to remember BEFORE you get hosting, you don't lose credits, but AFTER you lose 1 each day. As I stated, it wouldn't be fair to save up to 200 credits BEFORE hosting, and didn't have to lose 1 per day... I hope you understand. This system has been professionally set up, and is very trustable and I assure you, that you are getting the safest, organized, most trusted hosting in the web. I hope you enjoy your day. Remember, getting credits is very easy because you get a lot of credits when you post (expecially when the credits are low).

Thank you.

Regards, Xisto Management