xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
k_nitin_r

Thailand, A Tourist Destination.

If I were to visit another country for a holiday, I would go to Thailand. The weather is generally warm and the best time to visit is in February and March. Phuket (an island), and lots of resorts, are all over Thailand. There are plenty of opportunities to go shopping for T-shirts and there's an airport at Bangkok where you can catch a flight to, by Quantas, British Airways, Eva Air, or Thai Airways (BTW, that hole in the fuselage of a Quantas flight was just a one-off occurrence - it most likely would not happen again after they have experienced it once because they would be taking precautions). There are package tours from a firm named Tropical Locations that can make all of your travel arrangements, if you are interested. Oh, and if you've never seen cable cars before, Bangkok is the place to check it out - that's the most vivid memory I have of my trip to Bangkok way back in the early 1990s.Also a part of Thailand are lots of Buddhist temples, the Thai sea food, and lots and lots of opportunities to experience the rich culture and music at Thailand. If you do have the time, you can also check out the central plains of Thailand, which are called the Rice Bowl of Asia (makes you wish you could work those chopsticks, doesn't it?).