xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
liridonahm

Use Good Google!

hellowanna use good google.comand find all u wanna?This is example all :Dfor find a linkuse:inurl:foldername/filelike:inurl:phpbb/index.phpu can find more phpbb site in this folder Yeahhehe this is easy yeah :D? :D ORALLINTITLE !!like:ALLINTITLE:Free Web hosting :D enjoy and find all u wanna.bYe

Sorry dude, I'm not getting what you're trying to tell me. Rather I'm more confused. I don't think you can get any more confusing than the one you've posted here. Please be more elaborate whenever you post something. Otherwise it will be branded as useless for the community meaning sort of spam which no one wants to be branded as....

Hmm i think i know what he means:

if you want to find sites which have folder/file.php in the url

search for inurl:folder/file.php

and if you want to find stuff in the title eg. Free stuff (it only searchs for page titles not the content of the page then search for allintitle:Free stuff

:D

I didn't understand it untill I read it five times. I think your should be more clear and use a language which everyone understands. (no offense, just joking) :D

I didn't understand it untill I read it five times. I think your should be more clear and use a language which everyone understands. (no offense, just joking) :D