xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
infotronix

Bitvise A Free Ssh Client

If you are runing a vps then you must familiar with ssh. This is one of free ssh client. the different with putty is it have a built in sftp client. so when you are using a ssh and need to upload of download some files the with just simple one click you can do it now.
its ssh is a good ftp script and it has all the facility like setting chmod permission vos sftp, uploading and downlading. When connecting via ssh you can view the log . its ssh console responds time is a good one. and it will retry of there is disconnection from server.
so its a free tool andi bet you are not using the putty again if you use this. If you like this post please Like me it will take just 1click.

DownloaD

That's actually a cool looking client. I don't use Putty that often but when I do need SSH next I'll definitely be giving Bitvise a go.Just for future reference, though, it's usually better to just link the site it's found on, rather than a direct link for the download. In my case, I wanted to see more information about the program before downloading.For anyone else in the same boat as I am, the website is https://www.bitvise.com/