xisto Community
canute24

How To Capture Screen In Rhl Screen capture

Does anyone know how to capture screen in Red hat 9/KDE? And where do I find the captured picture? I wanted to upload it to the net. :D

I use a program called Screenhunter by Wisdom-Soft because my print-screen doesn't work on default. I'm not sure if it's Linux compatible, but check it out. There's a free and a paid version. Both work extremely well for me.

yes, just Print Screen from your keyboard, then put it on the where ever forlder or into your desktop then paste it.

there will any popup window confirmation for naming the file, just name it using .jpg or .png or what ever common format known.

i did like this on my radhat9 :D

You can always try the Print Screen button( just above Insert, next to Scroll Lock), and that paste it in some kind of image editor!!!

55546[/snapback]

KDE has a print screen software that comes with KDE. Click the KMenu, then select Utilities then select Desktop, then select KSnapshot or you can just try typing ksnapshot in the KMenu RUN option.xboxrulz

I know a easier method now. I have Red Had 9 and KDE. I have a Scree Capture utility that is very good and what I like about it most is that you can delay the snapshot for sometime so that you can open menus. I already uploaded my desktop picture. You can see it in the forum. Thanx for helping. :D

I have problems with my keyboard so i can't use print screen :blink: many of keys are not recognized :ph34r: This is because my keyboard is old and there is no name on it :) and the linux has't recognized it very well :angry: