xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Cheeky

Nhl 2005 Your Thoughts

This game has been for along time but i thinks its a very nice game, and the graphics and voice overs are accurate. One thing i dont like so much about it is that the fact you cannot create players. I believe that reduces the fun and entertainment. I do like the dystany mode, where you compete against the computer and your like the manager too. this was brought to nhl2004, and they just carried it over. My over all rating is a 8.5%Post you thoughts here too. and if you play online post your name, maybe we can hook up.

I havn't had the chance to play it yet but if it's anything like the 2004 one I'll definately go and buy it. I loved NHL 2004! What a great game, and I live in a country where NHL doesn't even exist! Is NHL 2005 better than NHL 2004, please let me know so I can decide whether or not to go buy it!