xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

A New Favorite Bbq

I have always loved my hubbies Bar B Que, he normally makes pork steak or chicken on the BBQ but recently he wanted to try something different, so he purchased a package of what they call Country Style Ribs. I have got to tell you, they are FANTASTIC! They come a couple different ways, some are completely boneless, and some have a small edge of bone in them. He cooks them quick on a charcoal grill, they cook up fast, and so far every package we have had has been very tender and absolutly delicious! Normally when you fast cook meat it ends up tough, but these sure don't! Next time you want to fire up the old grill, look for a package at your local grocery store. Just make sure they are labeled "country style" ribs. We haven't grilled a single package of pork shoulder steak since we got started on these country style ribs.