xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TonyMccallum

Is There A Mac Software That Turns Written Notes To Text?

Hello Friends,I know that there is one for pc, but I would like one compatible with the mac pro laptop 2008. If anyone having any suggestions regarding this, please share. I did not get any suggestion from my search so I think you will help me in this discussion forum.Thanks in advanceTony Mccallum

Hello Guys,My thought is that you want a decent scanner with OCR software. I believe those do a pretty good job of that. Actually, now that I think about it, you probably want the Evernote program. It's a super cool clipping software that organizes notes, pics, and whatever from the web or any other programs. What's cool for you is that there is built-in text recognition for any image you put in. But I haven't played with it too much - it might just be a feature that lets you search the text from images. Worth checking out though.Thank YouCarlow Olson

Edited by CarlowOlson (see edit history)