xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nia

Samsung Galaxy Note Or Apples Iphone 4S

In the next month or say in the coming 2 months I am planning to buy a new smartphone but I am really very confused about what to buy due to various models of smartphones available in the market.

1. I have option of buying Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 ( which is now available in the market I think so)

2. I have option of buying any Apples iphone model (like iPhone 4s or iPhone 5 if available in the market)

Each smartphone providing their best unique features.

I have liked the samsung's Galaxy Note 10.1 because of its following features :

1. Ice Cream Sandwich(ICS)

2. 10.1 inch display

3. and its special S Pen

Posted Image

Please guys tell me which smartphone is best in the market. I want to enable 3G on it and stay connected to fb and twitter and other sites from this smartphone. Camera is not a problem for me.

Expecting comments on this Posts

Thanks.

There has been a good time laps since that topic was started. I would like to know what your final decision was. I personally would of went with another Android device. The note is a little to large for me and I would rather have a tablet for that.