xisto Community
slacker

little johny

little johny is in school 1 day and in his class his teachers has a fun way of teaching the kids produce, the teacher comes up with a game where shell reach into a bag a describe the produce and the children try to guess it, first up the teacher says" the first piece i will describe is small and red, what is it" little johny has the urge to answer and reaches his hand in the air but the teacher passes him for susie, "is it an apple" says susie, "no, its a raddish, but i like how your thinking" said the teacher, next the teacher reaches into the bag and says "the next is long, hard, and yellow", again johhny is eager but the teacher passes him for lisa, "is it a bannana" she said, "no, its a squash, but i like your thinking", said the teacher, this is too much for johny so he shouts to the teacher "here teach, i have 1 for u,ill reach into my pocket and u guess what i describe, its round, hard and has a head", "thats descusting " said the teacher, "no", said jonny, "its a quarter, but i like your thinking"