xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
prashansas

Having Pets Around

yes pets are are a real pleasure they keep you company and will watch the tv with you and never talk back, wish i could have a pet but it would not be fair in my wee flat, with no garden for it to run about in, but pets are great thing to have about they love their humans no matter what they do to them and will go to great lengths to protect their owners even giving their own lives to save their owners if they are in danger, {in this i mean dogs it does not apply to all animals} and another animal a gold fish lives their whole life in a fish tank and all you have to do is give them food and change the bowl and they are happy. a budgie is a great pet when i was a kid my granny had a few of them she loved them and feed them and changed their cage papers i remember the day i got to carry the box when we went to get a new one i was about 3 or so the budgies where nice when my granny died my grandad got rid of the budgie. my other grandad had Pigeons until about a year or so before he died they still came back even after he died they where homing pigeons and left a mess, i would hope people would choose the dog over the birds because the birds leave a lot of mess.