xisto Community
canute24

Male Or Female Just wanted to know

Are you...  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

THERE R NO GURLS N DA INTRAWEB LOL

Just kidding. Most people do go on the internet but only to look at stuff like email. Females don't do computer related stuff because they think they are not supposed to because they're female. They think they should be inside a kitchen cooking like a good women should. Let them think that hey I get more food :D

56912[/snapback]

I just have to say, you're a chauvinist. I do plenty of computer related stuff and look at me. Spry, intelligent, 14, and female. Did a man give birth to you? I think not! You don't give us credit for what we are! If I were within range, I would slap you so hard. The fact that you'd even think that, regardless of whether or not you were joking is just...ugh...

Besides, without women, men would live in caves, so HAH!

Ah-nold is no standard of comparison...and I've heard of the movie, just I've never seen it. Still, you've got to admit the guy was way off the beaten track. I'm trying very hard not to go all Bruce Banner on him, but I'm a Feminazi.

Hahahaha :angry:

I have not seen so many votes for any other poll other than a lold one: How did you get here, it had some 130 votes. So maybe this is the second most sucessful poll around here. Anyone who can clarify. :angry:

lol .. im a 21 years old "man" :angry: but why would you describe below 18 is male and above 18 is man ? i think below 18 is also a man .. or may be you can describe male below 18 is adult and above 18 is mature adult (although some guys are still immature) :blink:

lol .. im a 21 years old "man" :angry: but why would you describe below 18 is male and above 18 is man ? i think below 18 is also a man .. or may be you can describe male below 18 is adult and above 18 is mature adult (although some guys are still immature) :blink:

58016[/snapback]

I already told this in my first post, this has nothing to do with man or boy. I didn't want to put just above 18 and below 18 so I put that. I didn't think too much about that.

I am a male 20 yrs old and i am not too much into webdesign or anything for that matter. I usually like to play games online and visit websites and not those "Special Sites" I usually come here or to invisionfree but mainly I am at invisonfree. I wish i was more into webdesign but i'm not