xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
the_furious1

Nba Street V3

This is a newest basketball game from EA. Has anybody played it yet?I think that this game is sweet. I've seen some screenshots, and some videos. The dunk contest looks like is really unreal (well the game is unreal too) like jumping 30 feet in the air from 3-point line an dunking after duing some insane stuff!!!!If anybody played it let me know what do you think!!!

i have it its the bestthe dunk contest is amazinggraphics are incredibleand the only way to do a good dunk is atleast jumping from the 3 point lineits really fun i suggest buying it if your a bball fan

whoever thought of this game should get a pat on the back. I threw out all my othe basketball games because this game just tops the cake with icing. :angry: I think the game gfx is just AMAZING. The concept is above average.

im not a big fn of basket ball but i am a huge fanof the na street series atm i am bidding for it on ebay.

I can say that I played this game now!!!!!It is amazing, graphics and everything!!! The guy that is talking during the games is hilarious :). He made me laugh many, many times!!!I there are some nicknames assigned to your player and my nickname is Lah-ka Lah-ka and I have no idea what does that mead, is anybody knows help out!!!I came up with some of the tips of my own, and those are:1. For an easy win against computer opponent, in the game switch on your best shot blocker and stand under the basket and wait for your opponents to shoot. When the ball comes close to the basket jump and block it. In real basketball that is called goaltending, but that does not exist in this game, so use it!!!(everybody probably knew that, I just wanted to say)

This is the continuation from my previous post because I didn?t have time to finish it:2. If you need some extra SPs (and everybody can use some extra SPs), the easiest way to get the is to play the dunk competition. This tip contains the useful information on how to optimize that process, and here it goes:Start and new dunk competition, for a difficulty choose legendary (this difficulty level gives most points). Choose only to have two dunkers, one if you and the other one is CPU. I recommend that for your dunker you choose LeBron James, he has dunk 99 and e is going to make process a lot easier (you can choose him from the Top Dunkers) or you can choose some of the legendary dunkers, like Spud Webb he has dunk 99, too. For hte CPU you should choose somebody whose dunk is between 0 and 10. Biggie Littles would be good choice because his dunk is 0, but you may not have him unlocked (by the way you can unlock his when you beat him in the Street Challenge mode. If not take a little bit of time and find somebody else. When the next screen come up you should choose My Rules and under that, choose one dunk per round and you should choose not to watch the CPU dunk (this will make it a lot shorter). Now all you have to do is to earn 25 or more to get 250 or more SPs. After you finished the competition choose Rematch to earn another 250. You can repeat the process as many times as you want, the more you do it the more street points you?re gonna have!3. Ok, here is the tip on how to get 25 or more points for a dunk in dunk competition:Press Select and choose an object you want to jump over. I would recommend that you choose some not so tall object because they give as much points as tall ones but they are much easier to jump over. You don?t have to place it very far from the basket, but don?t place it very close, either. It is important that you put it in you path, because if you don?t jump over it, you won?t get points for it. When you do that, hold all of four turbo button press circle just around the (high school and college) three point line to jump. Then without releasing turbos move you right analog to the right (or to the left), release all turbos and move right analog to the left (right you if first moved it to the left). After all that just let the character dunk the ball. I think that this dunk it worth 27 points and that should earn you little more that 250 SPs.

4. If you have trouble with gamebreaker dunk like I did, you need to read this!!!This is the whole process: During the gamebreaker time press and hold all four turbo buttons and press the dunk button (for PS2 it is a circle) to jump from the ground. When you do that, start moving the right analog in all directions without releasing any turbo buttons. When you see one of your teammate taking off the ground pass him the ball (for PS2 it?s X button). Still don?t release any turbo buttons and start moving the right analog again. When you the ball to the third guy don?t move right analog any more or just in one direction one time, release and buttons and watch you character dunk the ball!!!Just one more thing, you have got to be sure that all of your three players are close to the basket because if not they are not going to jump at all and you?ll find yourself blowing one gamebreaker. Sometimes even if all of your guy and close to the basket the third one doesn?t always jump so be careful.

5. The easiest way to have a lot of gamebrakers is to score a lot of points and to score a lot of points you?ll have to do big combos!!!The easiest to do big combos (at least for me) is to do all bunch of tricks and that pass the ball to you teammate who is already in the air, and let him dunk it. If you have a good dribbler in you team do harder tricks and remember if you always do the same tricks you won?t get as much point so be creative.

I just realized that Michael Jordan is not in the game. What?s up with that, he was in the NBA Street V2?That?s really not fair because Jordan is the one player that everybody likes and everybody wants on his team. I am really angry right now!!!

Honestly I don't like any of the street games. I just don't think they are fun. I would just rather play the real sport. Just like NBA Jam I don't think it's fun 3 on 3 and you can jump all the way across the court. It's unrealistic and not fun. But thats just my oppinion some people may find joy in the games.

i think it's the best group game, you'll get a lot of moves, a lot of laughsi have the 2 older versions but the third one i heard it doesn't have many new features....but i'll buy it just for the series