xisto Community
karlo

Free Hosting?

I know you guys already have Qupis but I'm just wondering if you guys can give me a free hosting service and I will be the one to manually put your ads? text ads or a banner will be fine. I just wanna be totally in control of my site's layout first.

Welcome back Karlo :)

Unfortunately, Qupis will have the ads at the bottom and that cannot be changed. Instead I can recommend that you get hosting through the forums? Why? Because it is really easy and fun :D All you need to do is write good ORIGINAL posts every day (1 a day should suffice) and once you earn enough credits, you can apply for any hosting plan xisto offers at Xisto Helpdesk

When you apply for hosting through Mycent, you are automatically getting hosting equivalent to the premium version so there is not only a difference in features but in the quality also.

Welcome back Karlo :)
Unfortunately, Qupis will have the ads at the bottom and that cannot be changed. Instead I can recommend that you get hosting through the forums? Why? Because it is really easy and fun :D All you need to do is write good ORIGINAL posts every day (1 a day should suffice) and once you earn enough credits, you can apply for any hosting plan xisto offers at Xisto Helpdesk

When you apply for hosting through Mycent, you are automatically getting hosting equivalent to the premium version so there is not only a difference in features but in the quality also.

This. Right here. I've been hosted with Xisto for quite a while now (multiple years) and have only had hiccups from time to time. I think the premium hosting also includes better support than Qupis (though I'm not 100% sure?). But either way, the one earned via the forums is just like you'd normally pay for, and you can also use myCents for things like domains.