xisto Community
karlo

How To Know My Previous Mycent?

Hello,I've been a member of the old forums, Xisto for a long time. Now I've signed up to Xisto, I am mainly using myCents. Will my old posts be transferred here and be included in the myCents thing?

Yep! As soon as the accounts are linked you should be credited for previous posts. IIRC all posts are counted, but they set up the system a while back so I don't remember 100% sure how that worked for intial credits.

Hi Karlo,Welcome back to your forums. Firstly, have you made sure to use your forum email address for signing up with xisto? If not, please make sure your xisto account has the email address you are using for the forums.Secondly, I have removed all your warnings since it has been a really long time :) Please remember that we still do not allow copy/pasting, one liners or any other sort of spam. And if you were to get warned, you will stop earning mycent. It is better to ask your questions about the new system before you make a mistake and get warned.Happy Posting!