xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mrdee

Re-Iteration Of A Previous Question

Some months ago, I asked a question on this forum, a question about this forum, but I did not get a single answer to it.

Since the problem seemed to have ceased (at least for most part of it), I let it go, but now the problem seems to be back in all its glory.

My previous question was if there was some kind of bug in the forum script, as, every time I was writing a post, my cursor seemed to jump all over the place when using certain keys.

Some examples:

When pressing <RETURN> at the end of a sentence, the cursor jumps to the beginning of the sentence and puts that same sentence down a line.

When pressing <HOME>, the cursor jumps to the beginning of the part of the sentence I have just typed, rather than to the beginning of the sentence.

When pressing <END> the cursor shows the same behaviour as above, but the other way.

It got so bad that some sentences (or parts thereof) even seemed to end up inside, or as part of, other (sometimes unrelated) sentences.

As I said earlier, the problem then went away, now it is back, I am wondering if this has something to do with the fact that the forum was down most of the day yesterday.

I was wondering if they have done some maintenance or have made alterations to the script, which triggered this "bug" off again.

If someone could look into this, it would be really nice, as it is a very annoying situation.