xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beeseven

Whatpulse - Count Keystrokes And Clicks

http://whatpulse.org/

WhatPulse runs in the system tray and counts each time you click or press a key. This is NOT a keylogger, it only counts your keys. If you want any further proof of this, there are over 44000 users and not a complaint. It's basically just to see how much you type every day, but it's a competition, too. Before you download it, you sign up and then you can amass your keystrokes. Whenever you think you have enough (this can be any number you want), you can "pulse" and send them to the server (you can also set it to pulse after a certain number of keystrokes). You can also join a team and the total keystrokes of all the team members go to the team's score.

I use whatpulse as you can see by my signature. I think its pretty cool but then again im on a team as to where my rank seems to never move.So yeah whatpulse is cool or neat and if you ever have a sudden restart of your computer whatpulse will keep the key counts and click counts until you next pulse them after you pulse them they go to the server and i think it refreshes every 6 hours (the servers do). But to see more look at my signature on this board. and go to the whatpulse website to read more about it.

Haha I just joined the insanity...Seems like a neat little program thinger, I suppose. It's interesting how they rank...although I wouldn't want to be seen near the top, I must admit...haha. It's nifty though. And kudos to all those crazy kids rackin' up 35,000,000+ keystrokes, they must be hard workers (or maybe just losers with no life :D ). Either way, I'm not removing this program anytime soon :D

yeah, I find it pretty stupid too. Usually programmers, freelance writers will be on the top and graphics artists and people like that will be at the bottom. Besides why do you want to slow down you PC with something you won't get anything out of. :D

sure its cool but i don't see what's the point? Owaw i am 25 out of 250. Well for me it's nothing it doesn't help me at all. I've see in on other sites. Its a cool concept but its not useful