xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
IPE1202

New Member Here - Ipe1202 From Gsmworldfive

Hello To all,

Im New Here in this site,

i found this site in . g s m w o r l d f i v e .

Nice to be member also here.

Hope that i'm welcome here.

br,

IPE_1202

( vBulletin Explorer )

Hi IPE1202,of course you are welcome here.It would be nice to hear a bit more about you, things like where you come from, what your interests are, any special skills you might have etc.Whatever you are interested in, you are likely to find a forum here which is about your particular interest(s), a there are a wide range of topics covered here, from computing to music, religion, spirituality and much more.If you want to ask questions about anything, just post in the appropriate forum and people with similar interests will answer your questions.Also, if you want to have a website hosted, posting in this forum will earn you MyCents to pay for that hosting, you can also use your credits to buy a domain name and more services.Just have a look in the appropriate forum to see what is on offer.Anyway, I hope you will have a great time here, and I look forward to reading your contributions.

Edited by mrdee (see edit history)

Hello IPE 1202Welcome to Xisto where i think you will enjoy yourself here.You will find everyone here very friendly and everyone very helpful so if you got any questions dont be afraid to ask.Well you didnt tell us much about yourself it would be nice for us to learn a little about like your hobbies and interests and maybe where your from ect.What ever your hobbies and interests are you will find many topics to post in to earn your mycents to pay for your computer services here.As you see from my name i am a nanna of two lovely grandaughters and a third grandchild on the way.I have a blog called nannas kitchen where you will find tasty recipes.Well i look forward to seeing you around and reading posts.