xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
slacker

snowboarding

well this is the sports forum, so any1 into snowboarding(or skiing), if so, there will be a new snowboard/ski site coming out this winter, with an easy to remeber domain, and later putting skiers against snowboarders to determine which sport is the best, its going to be great and im half done programing it

the best snowboarding game use to be coolboarders. i think amped is the best availble right now though. the control is just perfect. plus this game was actually challangeing. ive had it for like 3 years now, and im still like rank 16, with every single snowman left to get :P thats what i call difficult. any of you guys watch any snowboarding/ ski videos?? Full Metal Edges has some good ones (snowboarding)

How about the snowboarding game Shaun Palmer?? DO u guys like it? I had a demo version of it and quite enjoyed it :P The graphics and gamestyle seemed to be pretty similar to tonyhawkbut thats probably cause its made by the same makers as tony hawk, activisionYeh i watch snow boarding and skiing videos. There sweet as!!!!! Some of the stunts they pull off a bigger then jackass or cky!!!! lol :D