xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ritu

Husbands' Paradox

This is a situation any married woman must have come across. They have their husbands treated as their babies, looking after them in all possible manners, and this phenomenon is incredibly untouched by the rising trends of gender equality, nobody seems to protest simply because it is out of their will that they do so. The men on the other hand, can't say that they are not in love with their wives and somewhat rely on them blindly, have often been observed to complain about the fact that their wives keep on nagging,their phone's inbox is full of messages of how a wife has always robbed her husband's freedom and happiness. Now this what can be called a paradox. The wives do get irritating at times, but they have to keep on nagging because men won't listen to them easily. Is it a way of showing love to their wife as men find it tougher than themselves to express their deep emotions? Else what makes a husband long for his wife's concern and at the same time doesn't hesitate to support the cause of wife-stricken husbands.

Great post!Of course, if you figure out the answer to this one you will just be one step away from actually discovering the meaning of life....... :)

No, it's never easy. I actually don't think it's supposed to be, or should be. And the thing is, you will spend your entire life trying to figure it out. No matter how old you get or how smart you think you are, there is always something else to learn or experience. I guess that's actually a good thing. The brain is like any other muscle or organ in the body, if you don't use it you loose it.

Of course, I would never like to lose my brain, but one thing that I have learnt so far is that living with this paradox and discovering my husband throughout my life is so much fun :lol: Finding something novel in someone I already have is worth handling the paradox.