xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ritu

High School: A Platform For Awareness

Asked to talk about high school, I can go on and on. I badly miss those days, and I am sure anyone who has been out of school does the same. High school actually is not just a place where we can build our memories for future, but is also a social platform which can be heavily influential. These days the high-schoolers are pretty conscious about the malpractices that exist in the society, they want to put their feet down and create desirable changes. Is there anything that high school kid can change?why not? they are the future of a particular nation. The fact that they are merely students, involved in studies, does not take it away from them.Its just that we need to have patience and guide them through well. Nowadays,the schools have also introduced subjects that can make the kid aware of the norms of the society and to deal with the violations. Internet, another very powerful device has helped generate consciousness, with the help of which they not only get to stay aware but also can and have been found to post opinions on various issues. The corruption in the country gets them boiling, besides you can always discuss with them and quite surprisingly, find the best of the solutions. Having worked as a high school teacher, I must not rule out the aspect of delinquency though.if these kids can understand their responsibility, obviously with a little help from us, they can proficiently construct a fortune for themselves and the country.