xisto Community
melinaRG

Fotolog A place where you can store your pics

This new thing allows you to put any kind of picture with an explanation... your friends and other fotolog users can comment them and invite you to join their Flogs.. It's interesting and funny :D . Here you can also put some links that you consider interesting.

Here is the link, i hope you like it :D : Fotolog.net

This new thing allows you to put any kind of picture with an explanation... your friends and other fotolog users can comment them and invite you to join their Flogs.. It's interesting and funny  :D . Here you can also put some links that you consider interesting.

Here is the link, i hope you like it  :D : Fotolog.net

54835[/snapback]

what is it? I visited it and did not find many details, so how many photos can you upload? what is the limit for space? can you make a online album? can you password protect your pictures?

New users please read all the rules before posting. The two most important posts are available at the boo....ottom of the page: Intro and TOS&AUP. It will help you with hosting and with your credits. Also your whole account on Xisto. :D

I'm sorry. I didn't understoo very well the rules. See what happens is that I'm from Argentina. In my country we speak spanish. I thought that it could go here because it's a new stuff. I will say something and I hope you don't take it bad. I wish some people treated me better here. I'm always making a big effort to speak in English and put new things. Sometimes people don't treat me nicely and it makes me feel sad. :D Kisses. Bye